Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Thing 5 (at last): Screendump no more

After a long period of unsuccessful wrangling, hand-wringing and shaking of the office computer, I have finally realised that it really wasn't it, it was me, and now Lightshot is installed...and what a huge amount of time it shall save with these very posts! Once I had finally succeeded in attaching the pleasant purple feather to Firefox I wanted to play with my new toy straight away. I wasn't quite sure at first why my screen had become greyed over, but then I realised that it was my turn and within about 5 seconds I had my first painfree screenshot. Lovely. I genuinely found no issues with it and it did exactly what I wanted it to do. Cam23Things nirvana? Maybe. Although the other new toy that I chose to take the image of may yet, in time, prove to be infinitely more useful...

I'm intrigued to learn more about Google+ and what it can do for me
P.S. If you're also on Google+ you can find me here, all suggestions of how to maximise its potential welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment